LIVE MUSIC IS FOR THE LIVING


COMING SOON-Check out my latest music and upcoming events!

image48
image49

COMING SOON-Check out my latest music and upcoming events!

Life is for the Living

99.9% of all the people who ever created any kind of music are dead.  It is no coincidence that we are among the other 0.1% 

You can lead a dream to water but you can't make it drink

We followed our dream until one day we noticed our dream was following us - we took a quick break and decided to forget about following or leading and decided to just 'be' instead

If no one listens the Universe still Hears it

It would be really nice to count you as one of our fans - we want what you want - excitement, energy, happiness, and a better world

Subscribe

Sign up to hear upcoming shows, albums, and events.